Fun learning sites/activities for you and your child
- Between the Lions http://pbskids.org/lions/games/
- Brain Pop http://www.brainpop.com/
- FunBrain http://www.funbrain.com/
- Learn to Read with Phonics http://www.starfall.com/
- Help boost your child's self-esteem. Take pride in her achievements and accomplishments today and every day.
- Help your child learn about important events in world history or even your own family history.
- How much does your child know about her family history? On a map trace where your family is from and help her create a family tree.
- Make tonight a 'No TV' night with your family. Ask your child to help select games or stories, and spend some quality time with him.
- Encourage your child to make a 'to do' list today. Help him make a list of things that he would like to accomplish tomorrow, then check the items once completed.
- Help your child create and design his own phone book . Make a list of his friends names and phone numbers.